Monday, August 22, 2011

On Mending A Broken Relationships

I never realize how fast Ramadan closing in.It hit me in the face real hard this time. On my obligation of mending broken relationships as a Muslim.

Maybe it sounds easy for most of you.

"Ahh..you just go to that person and simply apologize!"

Really...what do you know about admitting your own flaws when your heart is hard as rock, won't make it up, until that person your are certain she/he hurt you even more, make the first move?

Yeah. I've been that person. That ugly unforgiven person, who thinks she didn't need to make the first step because she believed she was innocent. That there is no way I could done that. I am way better that everyone think I am.

But I just did. I just made my first move after so many years, I've been holding back and caused me great deal of losing my dearest friends. How could I had the guts to even backed off from my precious friendship. I rather keep my head high than losing my face.

And Alhamdulillah, I was saved by this 2011 Holy Ramadan spirit (after so many Ramadan gone by, what a waste!).

I realize now that I don't might not have many time left, to undo my mistakes, shove away my dark ego. So there. I could only pray to Allah that they will find a room in their hearts to forgive me.

Just how many person are we talking about, you might want to know...ah..there's a few :)

I hope my Aidilfitri will turn out more graceful this year by having back my good friends by my side...Insya Allah....

No comments: