Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Defeat Has a New Meaning

It’s a fall after another. The most depressing, disturbing, and painful feelings to bear. I should’ve known better not to take a stranger’s words for my silent comfort.

They are in no positions to promise you this and that. No matter how bubbly they are. How unbelievably friendly or sweet talks that melted your heart, you should never buy it. And smile on it. Even when nobody happens to see that you had high hope. You should think of NOTHING. That was exactly what I should be doing. And today I was defeated.

Source: Google

I bought whatever hopes they whispered to my ears. Given me absolute fire that I would get whatever I was desire. Even the facts remains that they don’t have the voice to decide. Yet I bought it. How foolish is that?

But today is another day, though. For today I witnessed something else. A true force of nature inside of me that I never realize before. Or, never give it a try to prove anything.

Source: Google

And today I realized. I should never trust a stranger. I can see you smirking. But it’s fine. I can live with that.

Also today I was given a chance. Among other people that attended the briefing today, I finally found myself. So let’s the mission begin. If I ever slip and fall again, I think I’d be more emotionally prepared. Because this time, I ain’t gonna let a stranger whisper to me again “you are going to make it, trust me you would, because we can guarantee”. Because from today, I’m going to make it happen. And it’s my own voice, and am will not afraid of the consequences. Insya Allah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.

Hani Mansor said...

And today I realized. I should never trust a stranger. I can see you smirking. But it’s fine. I can live with that.

-mehh mlwt lg blog sy

stylefrontier said...

dont let other people affect what you think of what you're capable of.
people can say or shout but at the end of the day it's you who decide for your own path

xoxo
style frontier

Fuadah said...

Hey fhenny!

Thanks for the words of comfort :)

Hey Hani!

Alhamdulillah dah visit your blog...and dah jadi follower pun...follow me back if u like. Ahaks. :)